David Thomas made Hearpen Records
in 1975 to put out Pere Ubu records. Over the years Hearpen became a production and management partner for Ubu Projex
in America. Hearpen has entered into this venture, hearpen.com, in partnership with Smog Veil. They are Clevelanders.
Customer Service Questions
The content purchased through this site is licensed to the buyer for the non-commercial home use of the buyer only and no additional licenses, express or implied, are granted to buyer. All sales are final. You, the buyer, by completing the sale and download of the content agree to these terms. The safety and security of ecommerce transactions on this site is ensured by either Verisign or Paypal.
All contents ©℗2007 - 2011 Hearpen.
- Studio DAT - Digitally recorded in either a recording or radio studio.
- Live DAT - Digitally recorded at a concert with either ambient mics or a mobile rig of some sorts, professional or not.
- Studio Tape - Magnetically recorded in a recording studio professionally.
- Live Tape - Magnetically recorded live with ambient mics or a mobile rig of some sort, professional or not.
- Band Cassette - Recording by the band, usually better quality than "Fan Cassette."
- Fan Cassette - Audience recording, bootleg quality.
- Reboot - A copy of a 3rd party bootleg that we have re-booted.
An Irony-Free™ Site